Sunday, November 21, 2010

Best Multitasker Ever! (As reported by my brother Mike)

All credit goes to my brother Mike on this one.

"So, I’m taking care of some important business in a Seattle Airport restroom a few minutes ago and the guy sitting in the stall next to me, I notice, is talking on the phone.   Okay, kind of unusual, but I roll with it; besides, I’ve got other things to do.

Then I hear something down by my foot.  I look and see that he’s set down a cup of coffee.  Okay . . .

His voice starts getting kind of odd at this point, kind of mumbly.  I’m done with my business, but decide I’ll take my time washing my hands.

Guy comes out cradling his phone between his ear and shoulder, cup of coffee in his hand, bag slung over his shoulder, munching on a bagel sandwich.  I guess he was in a hurry because he walked out of the restroom without washing his hands.

Best multitasker ever, just not too into personal hygiene."

No comments: