Thursday, April 28, 2011

Why Women Like Big Guys!

I'm trying to lose some weight so I decided to enroll in Weight Watchers a few weeks ago. I used the program several years ago with good success. Thinking I will randomly toss in my progress on this blog, could help me hold myself more accountable.

But enough about that.

I found this article on weightwatchers.com interesting/weird/helpful kind of. At the least it is pretty humorous for me. Wonder if my wife Tammy (married 24 years and counting) feels this way about me.

Here's the article:

Why Women Like Big Guys

Now for my take:

- You Make Her Feel Safe: Big guys scare off threats. Me? Last time I was in a fight was 5th grade and I sprained my wrist on the first punch.

- You're the "better man" she swore she'd date next time: Translation? Big guys are desperate, and will do anything to get a hot girl, or any girl for that matter.

- She'll assume you'll go the extra mile: Yeah, if we don't get too tired.

- She's not scrutinizing your looks as closely as you're scrutinizing hers: Studies show that physical attractiveness is not number 1 on women's priority list of what they want in a partner. Whew! Glad that's been cleared up.

- She may view you as a good provider: Love this one! Your extra pounds may subconsciously hint to a women, "I can't get to the gym because I'm too busy making money." YES!

- She can relax, without worrying that her scheming friend will nab you: This one is a real ego inflater! Bah, bah, bahhhhhhh....

- You may remind her of her Dad: Now I'm going to have this stuck in my head the next time I try to get lucky.

- She sees your potential: Yep, I've got a lot of upside. No one has a higher ceiling than me!

- You make her feel petite: Time to go shopping in the misses and teens section!

- You know how to live: Being overweight can connote a man is "enjoying fine food because he is enjoying life". That's right. Next time I'm watching TV with my Ruffles and HeluvaGood I will remind my wife of that.

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog Jim. Keep it up.


Joppru

women like big guys said...

I used to wonder why more and more women like big guys. Now I finally understand why. Thanks for making me understand why. This is such a well-written article. Keep up the good work!