I'm trying to lose some weight so I decided to enroll in Weight Watchers a few weeks ago. I used the program several years ago with good success. Thinking I will randomly toss in my progress on this blog, could help me hold myself more accountable.
But enough about that.
Here's the article:
Why Women Like Big Guys
Now for my take:
- You Make Her Feel Safe: Big guys scare off threats. Me? Last time I was in a fight was 5th grade and I sprained my wrist on the first punch.
- You're the "better man" she swore she'd date next time: Translation? Big guys are desperate, and will do anything to get a hot girl, or any girl for that matter.
- She'll assume you'll go the extra mile: Yeah, if we don't get too tired.
- She's not scrutinizing your looks as closely as you're scrutinizing hers: Studies show that physical attractiveness is not number 1 on women's priority list of what they want in a partner. Whew! Glad that's been cleared up.
- She may view you as a good provider: Love this one! Your extra pounds may subconsciously hint to a women, "I can't get to the gym because I'm too busy making money." YES!
- She can relax, without worrying that her scheming friend will nab you: This one is a real ego inflater! Bah, bah, bahhhhhhh....
- You may remind her of her Dad: Now I'm going to have this stuck in my head the next time I try to get lucky.
- She sees your potential: Yep, I've got a lot of upside. No one has a higher ceiling than me!
Anthony DeSclafani knocked around, Reds lose to Cardinals 6-4 - A tough loss wraps the season’s first half. The Joe Nuxhall Memorial Honorary Star of the Game Jose Peraza wrapped the first ‘half’ of the 2018 season c...
10 hours ago