Monday, May 9, 2011

My 80 Year Old Dad is on Twitter!

If you follow my blog, you already know that my Dad has contributed some interesting thoughts over the last couple of months. His contributions (click on Dad in the label cloud to the right) were sent to me via email, which I then copied into my blog, whether I had permission from him or not!

Now my Dad has joined the Twitter Universe! His Twitter handle is sandosthe. Follow him: http://twitter.com/#!/sandosthe

Of course, when he published his first tweet, he emailed us to go look at it...

Here's a sample:

 Tom Sell 


Rats spelled backward is star; ecim spelled backwards is mice.
 Tom Sell 


If you want to ruin what could be a great day, put your underwear on backwards.
 Tom Sell 


@ smart asses with Ph.D.s will be eliminated in the new world order!


Dad (sandosthe)

No comments: