|The Los Angeles Galaxy Take Over The Top Spot This Week!|
My Week 10 Major League Soccer Power Rankings (wins-losses-draws) UP or DOWN from last week:
1) LA Galaxy, Western Conference (6-2-5) 23 points UP
An away win (kind of, it was in the Home Depot Center) against local rival Chivas USA and some weak results by the three teams ranked ahead of the Galaxy last week earn them this week's top spot.
2) FC Dallas, Western Conference (5-3-3) 18 points DOWN
FC Dallas is still on a pretty good run, earning them the number 2 spot this week.
3) Portland Timbers, Western Conference (5-3-2) 17 points UP
Undefeated at home!
4) Seattle Sounders FC, Western Conference (4-3-5) 17 points UP
Steady Seattle continues to get the job done with a win against Sporting KC.
5) Real Salt Lake, Western Conference (5-1-2) 17 points DOWN
6) Chivas USA, Western Conference (3-4-3) 12 points DOWN
Chivas took a tough loss this week against the Galaxy.
7) Colorado Rapids, Western Conference (4-3-4) 16 points UP
The Rapids aren't winning a lot of games, but they aren't losing either.
8) New York Red Bulls, Eastern Conference (4-2-4) 16 points DOWN
9) Philadelphia Union, Eastern Conference (5-3-2) 17 points UP
With a win against Chicago, The Union take over the top spot in the Eastern Conference.
10) New England Revolution, Eastern Conference (3-4-4) 13 points DOWN
Another team victimized by the three time zone curse, losing to the Earthquakes this week.
11) San Jose Earthquakes, Western Conference (3-4-3) 12 points UP
Two wins in a row earn the Earthquakes the biggest jump in this week's rankings.
12) Columbus Crew, Eastern Conference (3-3-4) 13 points DOWN
And two West coast losses in a row earn The Crew the biggest drop in this week's rankings.
13) Toronto FC, Eastern Conference (2-4-6) 12 points DOWN
14) Houston Dynamo, Eastern Conference (3-3-5) 14 points DOWN
Allowed the New York Red Bulls an extra-time equalizer to steal a point from them at home.
15) D.C. United, Eastern Conference (3-4-3) 12 points DOWN
With the Chicago Fire and Sporting KC losing, and Vancouver idle this past week, the bottom three stay the same in this week's rankings.
16) Chicago Fire, Eastern Conference (1-4-5) 8 points
17) Vancouver Whitecaps, Western Conference (1-5-5) 8 points
18) Sporting Kansas City, Eastern Conference (1-6-1) 4 points