Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Major League Soccer Match Predictions, Matchweek 9, 5/1/12

Last week I only picked winners. I was 5 for 7, not a bad start for my prediction season.

I'm going to pick all the results for this week, putting my rankings to the test (Note, I will pick the weekend matches that involve teams playing midweek after those matches are completed.):

Wednesday 5/2 Matches:
Colorado will draw at New England
Seattle will beat the Galaxy at home
San Jose will beat DC United at home

Friday 5/4 Match:
Chicago will draw at Chivas USA

Saturday 5/5 Matches:
Sporting KC will beat Montreal at home
Columbus will draw at Portland
DC United at Toronto
Philadelphia at Seattle
San Jose at Vancouver
New York at the Galaxy
New England at Real Salt Lake

Sunday 5/6 Match:
Colorado at FC Dallas


No comments: