Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bad Decisions...Reds Win 9-6

Have I mentioned that Joey Votto is my favorite ball player?

Here's his line from today's ball game against the Washington Nationals:

5 AB's, 4 Runs, 4 Hits, 6 RBI, 3 Home Runs and 1 Double

And of course a grand slam in the bottom of the ninth to win it!



I was there...kinda.

I bought Fox Sports Ohio Club Seats for Mother's Day and took my wife Tammy and son Michael to the game. Got a Jay Bruce cereal bowl at the gate!

But it rained, and rained-the game was supposed to start at 1:10, and by 4:00pm it still hadn't started so...(sigh) we decided to go home. The game started at 4:45...we just couldn't hold out any longer.

And I missed one of the best games of the year, and one of Joey Votto's greatest games ever.

At least I get to put $10 more dollars in my Joey Votto jersey fund.

I swear, I will never leave a Reds game early again...




No comments: