Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Made My 10% Goal! Weight Watchers, Tracking My Progress 7/5/11

I hit my 10% weight loss goal today! This is recognized as a significant milestone at Weight Watchers, and I received my 10% key chain tonight to commemorate the milestone!

My Weight Watcher's 10% Key Chain
With My 25 Pound Loss Award and 5k
Walk Award
At my weigh in today I was down 3 pounds from last week. I weigh 256.4 pounds and have lost 28.6 pounds since I started the program 14 weeks ago.

I exercised 5 of the past 7 days. All of my exercise consisted of brisk walks. I walked a total of 15.2 miles this week.

There are some real benefits to losing 10% of your body weight. They include:

- A healthier heart
- Lower risk of type-2 diabetes
- More pep
- A mental edge


I know for a fact that I feel great. I'm definitely going to need to buy some new clothes!

My next milestone? Losing 40 pounds.

No comments: