Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weight Watchers, Tracking My Progress, 7/12/11

For the first time since rejoining Weight Watchers I'm not going to make a meeting this week.

For me, the meetings are a critical part of the program. The accountability of going to a meeting, weighing in and celebrating both mine and other's success helps to keep me on track. I also find the meetings to be very informative. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the leaders I have interfaced with at the Weight Watchers location in the Liberty Towne Center in West Chester, Ohio are excellent.

I am traveling out of town all week, so I will have to wait till next week to weigh in. It is the first time I have been on an airplane since joining, and I feel much more comfortable in the seat! I am really noticing a difference physically due to my weight loss.

I exercised 6 of 7 days this past week. All were brisk walks. I walked a total of 14.3 miles.

Next week I will get the tale of the tape!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: