Saturday, January 8, 2011

A New Puppy!

Black Lab Face, but Short Little Corgi legs!
My wife Tammy and I went out this afternoon to run a couple of errands. One of our stops was PetSmart. We went in with the intention of getting a new ring for Hallie's (our 2 year-old Black Lab/Shepard mix) collar, but ended up adopting a 17 week-old Corgi (yes Corgi)/Black Lab mix puppy named Nunki.

We will pick her up later this week. Isn't she cute? Getting a new pet is usually a fairly irrational decision, but we just couldn't leave without her. A name change is in the offing. Ideas?

The organization we are adopting Nunki from is the Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Cincinnati, Inc. Other wise known as HART.

website: http://rescueahart.org/

Tammy and Nunki

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Well the new puppy got me here - I wouldn't be opposed to you naming it after me or anything.... Have fun with it!

Jiresell said...

Kristen is officially under consideration!