I haven't read Water for Elephants, but my Dad and wife Tammy have. Here is my Dad's review, sent via email to me this morning. He likes it!
Review Part 1:
To all family members by blood or marriage:
I just finished an excellent book " Water for Elephants " by Sara Gruen. I highly recommend reading it. On my reading scale it is a high 5. It is available at the I-Pad bookstore.
Reading Scale ( Sometimes known as the SellBSscale ):
5. Very compelling. I want to read it through with no break, but contradictorly hate finishing it.
4. An enjoyable and delightful book. I will keep it on my I-Pad or home bookcase.
3. A pedagogic somewhat historical book. A didactic treatise. Hard to read!
2. It was OK, but I would rather read the dictionary, at night, with no light.
1. Why did I waste my money buying it and the time reading it.
-1. Any biography or autobiography about a movie or TV star or non-classical composer or singer.
Review Part 2:
To all relatives by blood or marriage:
Reds blow late lead, get swept by Red Sox in 5-4 loss - The Reds finished their final home-stand of the season with a 6-game losing streak. *The Joe Nuxhall Memorial Honorary Star of the Game* The last home...
22 hours ago