I haven't read Water for Elephants, but my Dad and wife Tammy have. Here is my Dad's review, sent via email to me this morning. He likes it!
Review Part 1:
To all family members by blood or marriage:
I just finished an excellent book " Water for Elephants " by Sara Gruen. I highly recommend reading it. On my reading scale it is a high 5. It is available at the I-Pad bookstore.
Reading Scale ( Sometimes known as the SellBSscale ):
5. Very compelling. I want to read it through with no break, but contradictorly hate finishing it.
4. An enjoyable and delightful book. I will keep it on my I-Pad or home bookcase.
3. A pedagogic somewhat historical book. A didactic treatise. Hard to read!
2. It was OK, but I would rather read the dictionary, at night, with no light.
1. Why did I waste my money buying it and the time reading it.
-1. Any biography or autobiography about a movie or TV star or non-classical composer or singer.
Review Part 2:
To all relatives by blood or marriage:
Game 96: Reds vs. Marlins (7:10 PM ET) Bailey vs. Urena - Today's Lineups MIAMI MARLINS CINCINNATI REDS Dee Gordon - 2B Billy Hamilton - CF Giancarlo Stanton - RF Zack Cozart - SS Christian Yelich - CF Joey Vot...
1 hour ago