Wednesday, August 3, 2011

foursquare Pizzaiolo Badge and Super Swarm Badge!

It's pretty rare for me as an active user of foursquare to earn two badges in one day. But I did just that this past Saturday while in Washington D.C. I was there to go to the soccer match between Manchester United and FC Barcelona at FedEx Field. My brothers' Tim and Mike were with me, along with my two sons' Brian and Michael.

The first one I earned was when I checked into Pizzeria Paradiso in Georgetown. My brother Tim recommended this place. Great pizza and one of the best beer selections I have ever seen. Turns out this was the 20th different pizza place I have checked into since becoming a foursquare fanatic:



Pizzaiolo
This badge is reserved only for the true pizza connoisseur: slices from 20 different pizza places. Well done!
Unlocked by jiresell on Sat Jul 30, 2011 at 3:35 PM atPizzeria Paradiso in Washington, DC.






The second badge I earned this past Saturday was the Super Swarm badge when I checked into FedEx Field for the soccer match:



Super Swarm
50 person foursquare swarms are soooo 2009. We upped it to 250 for the Super Swarm and you still nailed it. Well played!
Unlocked by jiresell on Sat Jul 30, 2011 at 6:36 PM atFedEx Field in Landover, MD.




Two badges in one day! Can't beat that!

No comments: