Monday, August 29, 2011

New foursquare Badge, The ESPN Foam Finger Badge!

I'm on a bit of a hot streak. Yesterday I unlocked the Man v. Food Nation Badge, today I unlocked the ESPN Foam Finger Badge.

I have looked at several blogs to try to figure out how I actually earned the badge. I know when I earned it. My wife Tammy and I went to the Cincinnati Reds, Philadelphia Phillies Baseball game tonight at Great American Ball Park. When I checked in on fourquare, I got the badge.

To get the badge I know you have to be following ESPN on foursquare.

The game tonight was nationally televised on ESPN. As best as I can figure if you check-in to a venue that ESPN has left a tip for (and they have left a tip for Great American Ball Park) you earn the badge. I think...Or it may have something to do with the fact that an ESPN event (Monday Night Baseball) was going on there.

ESPN Foam Finger Badge

ESPN Foam Finger
Your voice is raspy. Your legs are sore. Your team couldn’t do it without you. High five, you’re a true sports fan.
Unlocked by jiresell on Mon Aug 29, 2011 at 6:49 PM at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, OH.
event Philadelphia Phillies vs. Cincinnati Reds

No comments: