Saturday, September 24, 2011

New foursquare Badge, The Lufthansa Oktoberfest 2011 Badge!

I hadn't received a foursquare badge since August 29th, 2011 when I earned the ESPN Foam Finger Badge.

This past Thursday I decided to have a couple of beers after work with some co-workers at The Dingle House Pub in West Chester, Ohio. When I checked in on foursquare, I earned the Lufthansa Oktoberfest 2011 Badge!

So how do you earn it? Follow Lufthansa Airlines on foursquare and check-in to any German-themed location Worldwide between September 17th and October 3rd.

Don't know how an Irish pub qualifies as a German themed restaurant...but I'll take the badge!

Lufthansa Oktoberfest 2011 Badge

Lufthansa Oktoberfest  
2011
Prost! It's Oktoberfest time! Party on with a coupon from Lufthansa and sing along with some Bavarian songs from the Gstanzl-Parade. 
Unlocked by jiresell on Thu Sep 22, 2011 at 5:13 PM at Dingle House in West Chester, OH.

No comments: