Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weight Watchers, Tracking My Progress 6/28/11, Gained .2 Pounds

Well, I weighed in today and actually gained .2 pounds this week. I weigh 259.4 pounds and have lost 25.6 pounds since I started the program 13 weeks ago.

I didn't do as well exercising this week. I exercised 5 of the past 7 days. All of my exercise consisted of brisk walks. I walked a total of 11.7 miles this week.

Everything I have read about healthy weight loss advocates for no more than 2 pounds per week weight loss, so I feel good about losing 25 pounds in 13 weeks. More importantly I physically feel great! Sunday I bought a new belt, as my waist has shrunk to the point that my old belts are way too large.

I followed the program diligently this past week. I will chalk up my very slight weight increase this week to the fact that I was wearing my work clothes to my weekly meeting rather than shorts and a t-shirt the last two meetings and not getting as much exercise as usual.

Hitting my 10% loss of body weight milestone is within reach. Should be within the next two weeks.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: