Monday, June 6, 2011

Weight Watchers, Tracking My Progress 6/6/11

On April 28th I mentioned that I had started the Weight Watchers program again, and also remarked that I would post my progress from time to time. I think that by posting on my blog, it gives me another way to hold myself accountable.

Me 6/6/11
I have been on the program for 10 weeks now. When I started I weighed 285 pounds.

At today's meeting, I weighed in at 264.8 pounds for a total weight loss of 20.2 pounds.

I didn't take a picture of myself on the day I started, so the picture to the right is me as of today.

Most of my exercise to date has been daily brisk walks, and I walked every day this week a total distance of 16.5 miles.

Hooray me!

3 comments:

Beth Shoaf said...

Yay, Jim! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good job Jim! You know you can do it.

Mark Joppru

Jiresell said...

Thanks Beth and Mark. I'll keep posting my progress!