Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Apparently Lance Armstrong is a Bully Too!

Check out this report from the NYTimes.com:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/15/sports/cycling/altercation-between-lance-armstrong-and-tyler-hamilton-interests-fbi.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

Tyler Hamilton, Lance Armstrong's former cycling teammate who recently came out on a 60 minutes report accusing Armstrong of doping, was at the same restaurant as Armstrong in Aspen, Colorado this past Saturday night.
Lance Armstrong and Tyler Hamilton in Better Times

Lance Armstrong decided to berate Tyler Hamilton at the bar.

Two questions:

Why was Tyler Hamilton at a restaurant known to be frequented by Armstrong? Bad decision.

Second, why would Lance Armstrong decide bow-up on Tyler Hamilton in public?

If I were Lance Armstrong (and I'm glad I'm not) I would keep my yap shut. But he just can't help himself. Witness tampering? Hmmm...

No comments: