Monday, March 21, 2011

My NCAA Bracket is F**ked Up!

At the beginning of the NCAA Basketball Tournament I had all hope for a great year in NCAA bracketology. I posted my picks for all to see with confidence rarely seen in picking winners.

OUT!
Now it's Monday, and my bracket is a mess. I am ranked in 1,305,406th out of over 5.9 million entries (78th percentile) on the ESPN.com Tournament Challenge, but small consolation as University of Pittsburgh and Purdue are now out, leaving me with only University of Connecticut and Ohio State left from my Final Four picks, and Ohio State picked as my winner.


Base on the teams that are left, here are my revised picks for the Final Four:

OUT!
Ohio State
University of Connecticut
Kansas (New)
BYU (New)

Finals:
Ohio State
Kansas (New)

2011 NCAA Champion:

2011 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions!

No comments: